Grapefruit is a tropical citrus fruit known for its sweet yet tart taste. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber. This makes it one of the healthiest citrus fruits you can eat. Plus, research shows that grapefruit may have some powerful health benefits.
STORAGE & USES
- Grapefruit is low in calories and provides a significant amount of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It may benefit your immune system.
- Grapefruit has weight loss benefits.
- Grapefruit may help prevent insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Eating grapefruit may improve heart health.
- It's high in powerful antioxidants.
If you won't use your grapefruit within about 5-7 days, it's best to keep them in the refrigerator. Store them in your crisper drawer on the fruit (or low humidity) setting. They will stay fresh for a few weeks in your refrigerator. You do still need to handle the grapefruits gently.
- The product image shown is for representation purposes only, Product may be different from the picture.
- We will charge you an Approximate amount, the final amount will depend on the actual weight of the item.