Your use of this website may be subject to one or all of the following terms:
2. Atcost.in, the word "Atcost" and Atcost logos are owned by Atcost Technology and Services Private Limited (ATSPL).
3. Site Access: All material on this website is protected by Copyright Law and other protections as afforded by the laws or Republic of India. Your access to our website can be for personal non-commercial use only. Further you cannot download any material from this site or make any copies of any material on this website except for downloading invoices of your past orders.
4. You can only use this website only if you are eligible to do so under the laws of your respective geography.
5. We can modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. The latest terms shall always be available on our website. Your continued use of website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amended terms and conditions.
6. These terms and conditions and your use of our website and services is subject to the laws of India with Courts at New Delhi having exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes. Any such disputes shall be first referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by ATSPL and the decision of such an arbitrator shall be binding upon the parties in dispute
7. All intellectual property rights of all assets on this website rest solely with ATSPL including any interactions between you and ATSPL or other members through ATSPL website or emails or phone. ATSPL shall have exclusive commercial rights to all such assets.
Now that we are done with legalese, here are some important policies and terms to remember while transacting with us
1. Payments, Returns and Refunds process and policies
We offer multiple payment methods such as: Credit & Debit Card (Web or at the time of delivery), Net Banking, Wallet, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. Place your order through Web, Phone, Whatsapp or App and pay for your order at the time of delivery. Lookout for our email and site announcements for new payment methods as they are introduced. If you like our services, we recommend that you start maintaining an advance amount (Atcost Wallet) with us so that the problems of loose change can be avoided. Atcost Wallet is a mechanism for maintaining an advance with Atcost and funds credited must be used within 1 year. Atcost Wallet is not a payment instrument and can only be used for purchasing goods at Atcost.in or designated shops of Atcost Technology and Services Pvt Ltd. Not all Atcost shops accept payment using Atcost Wallet.
Needless to say, any payment method we use your transaction details are safe using secure encryption technology.
At any point before taking the delivery, if you feel that the product has not been delivered to you in a desired state and/or quality, please hand it back to our delivery team. In case, you have already paid, the balance amount will be refunded to you in the form of Atcost Wallet Credit which may be used for future purchases from us. If you had paid using credit card or debit card and you need the refund in the same credit or debit card, then please call /email our customer service to request the same - The refund, once approved, shall appear in your card account within 10 working days or as per the turn around time of your bank. In case you do not raise any complaints within one day of the delivery date, then it is considered that you have received the order in full and in perfect condition.
1) For all products: Refund requests can only be accepted within 2 hours of delivery or if the delivery was made in the evening slot (6PM-9PM), then the refund request shall be accepted till 10AM the following day. No refunds are admissible after this time limit. No refunds are admissible for perishable items such as fruits and vegetables after they have been delivered. Refund shall be in the form of Atcost Wallet Credits only, cash refunds are not provided. For the refund to actually take place, we require that the items be returned to us in unused condition. For all branded and packed items, the pack should not be opened.
2) For Atcost Wallet Credit: No refunds are admissible in case of Store Credit purchased on our website.
At all times the liability of Atcost and its affiliates, including sellers on its website, shall be limited to refund or replacement for the goods purchased and paid for by the customer.
2. Order modification policy
Customer can modify their Order anytime up 1 Hour prior to the start of delivery start. This can be done through our website or calling our customer service. In such a case user would have to pay the extra amount in case the value of new order exceeds the original order. ATCOST will Refund any payments already made by the customer if the modified order is less than the original order and the refund shall be in form of Atcost Wallet Credit.
The price displayed on website is applicable for all modes of order placement. For certain items the actual invoice value will depend on the exact weight at the time the order is actually processed at our fulfilment centers or warehouses.
The use of this website is a privilege and we have absolute discretion in choosing whom we serve. We value our relationship with you and thus we will try to provide your products and services which shall deliver true value to you. Your use of this site may be subject to payment of a membership fee which is payable monthly or yearly. The membership may be collected as a separate item or may be added to your first order of a month. You may choose to pre-pay your membership for the whole year. We will come out with detailed membership terms once the membership process is activated.
We reserve the right to apply delivery charges for the various combinations of order value, delivery area, product, category or any other combination. Current delivery charge information is available under the Delivery Information section of this website.
You authorise Atcost to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.